We can help you design the best educational environment based on the needs of the kids in your classroom – including how to balance the needs of children who have OT or PT needs with those who don’t.
Whether helping support executive function with our Occupational Therapists, or testing for age-appropriate gross motor skills with our Physical Therapists, we can provide the support that helps your homeschooler thrive by helping:
- Sensory integration and regulation issues
- Handwriting and other fine motor skills
- Endurance and posture issues
- Executive function and organization
- Adapt their learning environment